Why choose Ross Engineers?
We are a team of professional and passionate engineers, striving to deliver the best results to YOU. We have over 30yrs of engineering expertise with a background in the building industry. We have completed over 7000 projects throughout NSW…and counting. We use state of the art structural finite analysis software and Advanced 3D modelling.
What is the process involved in getting engineering drawings?
- Please send us your architectural or concept plans for review
- We will provide you a firm fixed fee proposal for your approval
- Once approved, we will start the design process by carrying out an initial site inspection, together with clients and architects, to discuss questions and methodology
- We will then commence concept design and detailing, and provide preliminary plans for review
- Once approved, we issue final drawings and certificates
What if we require changes to our drawings after finalization?
If changes are required that involve minimal time, we carry this out at no extra cost. All other additional works are always quoted upfront, at reasonable rates.
WHAT SPECIALISED ENGINEERING SKILLS ARE NEEDED FOR INNER WEST PROPERTIES?
- Understanding site constraints and suitable material selection (site access can be difficult on these sites).
- We have developed in-house, specific design modelling and analysis skills for these types of structures.
- Design is aided with specialist structural software – 3D and linear modelling for concrete, steel and timber.
- Our principal engineer has 10 years’ experience in construction and 15years experience in design.
- Ross Engineers is approximately 11 years old and has designed over 2000 to 3000 alterations and additions projects for inner city architecturally designed homes.
- Our Staff are all qualified engineers.
- Our principal engineer registered and chartered as a civil and structural engineer.
- Potential savings and efficiencies due to being able to service both civil and structural designs required for inner city projects.
- Familiarity local council’s stormwater codes.
- Familiarity with the relevant Australian standards for structural design – loading, concrete , steel, and timber.